Wednesday, March 1, 2017

// // Leave a Comment

Rainbow Science Projects and Activities for a Rainbow Preschool Theme

Rainbows are one of our favorite preschool themes for science projects and activities...they always seem to please! Girls, boys, messy, clean...all the kids love rainbow science experiments and activities!


I'm not sure what it is about rainbows that is so magical, but I know that everybody here loves them! To be honest, we do a lot of rainbow activities throughout the year AND we have a big rainbow theme in March!

I still have a few rainbow activities planned to write about since we are right in the middle of our favorite rainbow season (St. Patrick's Day and Spring mean a lot of rainbows going on, lol!!), so I will be updating this theme with more posts as I publish them!

You can scroll down to see the following headings:

Rainbow STEM Activities
Rainbow Math Activities
Rainbow Science & Sensory Activities
Rainbow Literacy Activities
Rainbow Art & Craft Activities

Rainbow STEM Activities:




Rainbow Math Activities:


{FREE} Rainbow Breakfast Printable (count the cereal pieces!)

Rainbow Science & Sensory Activities:








Rainbow Literacy Activities:




Rainbow Art/Craft Activities:







Let me know if you have a favorite rainbow science experiment or activity -- I LOVE to hear from you!! You're always welcome to send me an email, leave a comment, or connect with me on social media and share your art, reading, math, and science projects!

Happy Educating,
Carla







Have you seen HEEP? It is a preschool homeschool curriculum! Learn more here!


I may share at any of these parties!




Never miss another post again!  Sign up for our weekly updates newsletter and get links to all our posts once a week in your inbox!  Sign up here!!




0 comments: